Same Day Taj Mahal CAR ONLY Trip – Std Car Only Package
Delhi Airport / Agra / Delhi in 12 hrs (Approx.)
USD 35 Per Person applicable for 3 pax (Standard Car Only)
USD 50 Per Person applicable for 2 pax (Standard Car Only)
USD 99 Single Person travelling alone (Standard Car Only)
Pick-up Point : Delhi Airport / any Hotel in Delhi
Drop Point : Delhi Airport / any Hotel in Delhi
Car Only Agra Tour – with an English Speaking Tourist Driver
Tourist Guide in Agra – Live English Speaking Tourist Guide (Complimentary)
Contact us to customize – 1 Day Taj Mahal Car Only Tour
Agra Tour Highlights
- Visit Taj Mahal – the only historical monument from a loving husband to his beloved wife.
- Visit Agra Fort – where Emperor Shah Jahan was imprisoned by his son Aurangzeb.
PER PERSON COST IN USD (STD Car only Agra Tour)
updated in January’ 2021
|One Day Taj Mahal CAR ONLY Tour
Standard Car Used : Toyota Etios / Swift Dzire / Similar
|USD 99 Single Person Travelling alone|
|USD 50 Per Person (min. 2 pax)|
|USD 35 Per Person (min. 3 pax)|
|Taj Mahal CAR ONLY Tour Includes:
Agra Tour Itinerary – same day trip
Delhi Airport / Agra / Delhi in 12 hrs (Approx. Time)
0700 hrs. Meeting/greeting in Delhi Airport / Delhi Hotel and drive to Agra by an air-conditioned deluxe tourist Car (Tourist Taxi) with an English speaking tourist driver. (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
1100 hrs. Arrive Taj Mahal, Agra and meet tour guide to visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
1115 hrs. visit Taj Mahal – the glory of Mughal India, built as an expression of love by Emperor Shah Jahan.
Now positioned 1st among 7 wonders of the world. Some 20 thousand craftsmen and labourers are said to have worked for about 16 years from 1632 to 1648 A.D. Explore the beauty of Taj Mahal from all angles and spend 2 hrs or more inside Taj Mahal with tour guide.
1230 hrs. Lunch time (your guide will take you to a City Tourist Restaurant) (Indian Food)
1330 hrs. Visit a Marble factory to see the beautiful inlay of precious and semi precious stones into marble.
1400 hrs. Visit Agra Fort. A red sandstone fort stands on River Yamuna Bank built by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Shah Jahan was imprisoned by his son and spent his last eight years languishing in Agra Fort, but he was able to gaze out at the tomb of his wife – Mumtaj Mahal. Visit Pearl Mosque, the hall of public audience (Diwan-e-Aam) and private audience (Diwan-e-Khas).
1515 hrs. Depart Agra / Delhi by an an air-conditioned deluxe tourist Car (Tourist Taxi). Drop in Delhi Hotel / Delhi Airport.
** End of Taj Mahal CAR ONLY Tour **
BOOKING REQUIREMENT – Taj Car Only Tour (Taj Mahal Closed on Fridays)
- Scanned copy of passport (first page only).
- Pick-up / drop point in Delhi. (Your flight information / Hotel Name with contact no.)
- Travel date of One day Taj Mahal CAR ONLY Tour.
- 25% Advance deposit ONLINE (click for online payment gateway)
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- ZERO Cancellation till December 2021 ……
- Minimum cancellation, 10% of total TOUR COST
- 4 Days before Travel date, 25% of total TOUR COST
- Less than 7 Days before travel Date, 30% of total TOUR COST.
- All Cancellation must be received in Mail ID: email@example.com